My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Friday, May 20, 2022

 I now have 8.26 dollars on ysense. I am mainly earning from the polls since the surveys have been disqualifying me there lately.

I now have 180 points on lifepoints. A survey paid me 2 points in disqualification points recently so I reached that many points.

I now have 4250 points on toluna since one survey paid me 3000 points recently. Once I reach 21000 points I can cashout there.

I have 27,800+ coins on cointiply right now. If I reach 30,000 coins, which is pretty soon, I can cashout 3 dollars there. I can earn more quickly there if I click the paid to click ads too, but I don't feel like it since I don't like the design of the website when it comes to paid to click ads - there's too much time required to go through the layout so I waste too much time clicking the paid to click ads for very little money.

I now have 6100+ views on youtube. I feel great about that. Meanwhile this blog has 11,100+ views, which is great.

No comments:

Post a Comment