My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Friday, May 27, 2022

 I have 8.33 dollars on ysense right now. I completed a survey there recently and then it said there was an error and didn't pay me anything. All the surveys are doing that over there right now, so I wouldn't recommend doing any surveys there right now.

I have 4.50 dollars on timebucks right now. I am earning mostly from the poll, paid to click ads, and disqualification points from surveys.

I now have 28,000+ coins on cointiply! Only 2000 more coins and I can withdraw 3 dollars there. Without clicking ads there I earn around 36 coins every 24 hours. With clicking ads I earn around 200 coins every 24 hours there. I just don't like the layout of the paid to click section there so I don't click any ads there.

I haven't gotten any ad clicks lately.

I looked at my happybirthdates account and I still don't have any money there.

I have 251 points on lifepoints right now. After one or two surveys completed I should be able to withdraw 250 pesos there.

I have 79 cents on paidverts right now. After I reach 1 dollar there I will cash it out instead of advertising.


No comments:

Post a Comment