My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Thursday, May 5, 2022

 I now have 6+ dollars on ysense. Last month I earned 11+ dollars there total. This month I have earned 3+ dollars there total.

I reached a cashout on toluna because a survey paid me. I will receive the payment after three weeks. I completed a survey worth 15,000 points a while ago and the points have not been paid to me yet. I think the points won't arrive anymore.

I now have 10.29 dollars on timebucks. The site had an error during the payout period so I did not receive a cashout. I will probably receive the money next week instead.

I now have 6,097 views on youtube after youtube deleted a few views.

I have 27400+ coins on cointiply right now. I will probably reach 30,000 coins there soon, after which I will cashout 3 dollars.

Paidverts still has an error. According to them the site will be fixed after 48 hours. They promised to restore all the lost BAP and ads.

I have 42 points on lifepoints so far, mostly from polls. Recently all the surveys there have been disqualifying me.

No comments:

Post a Comment