My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Wednesday, May 25, 2022

 This blog has gotten 46 views so far this month. Last month it got 24 views total.

Ysense is now having errors with all of its surveys, not just some of them. Whenever you complete a survey there it just shows an error message and doesn't pay you anything. Right now I wouldn't recommend completing surveys there. I think they're currently trying to fix the problem.

I have 245 points on lifepoints right now because a few surveys paid me. I only need 40 more points to cashout again. After that I can receive another 250 pesos in my account.

I still have 7250 points on toluna. So far there haven't been any surveys available there recently.

I have 3.69 dollars on timebucks right now. Right now the paid to click section there has a high-paying ad in the way that doesn't pay anything even if you watch it for 700 seconds. I can't make any money from paid to click ads there as a result. Right now I'm mostly earning there from the surveys and the poll.

I just uploaded a new video to youtube. Hopefully it get views. My last two videos still have zero views, but oh well, I guess that's okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment