My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Sunday, May 15, 2022

 This blog has gotten 22 views so far this month. Last month it got 24 views total.

I have 8.21 dollars on ysense right now. I think I've earned 6+ dollars there total this month so far.

I have 1250 points on toluna. The survey I completed worth 15000 points didn't pay me anymore.

If I'm remembering correctly there was also a survey on ysense worth 1.20+ dollars that I completed and didn't pay me anymore.

I am halfway to a cashout on one play to earn game I play. Apparently their currency went down in value by a very large amount so I am going to earn much less money there from now on. A drop in currency value also happened on the other play to earn game I play.

I will edit and upload a video for youtube later. I still have to transfer the footage from my phone onto the pc. My two latest videos on youtube have zero views since youtube deleted their views.

I have 35 cents on paidverts right now. When I reach 1 dollar there I will just cashout instead of advertising. I never get any referrals by advertising there anyway.



No comments:

Post a Comment