My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Thursday, May 12, 2022

 I now have 6.80 dollars on ysense. I am earning mainly from the polls right now since the surveys are rarely paying me there. They are also having errors on some surveys in which I complete a survey but it just shows an error and doesn't pay anything, so I just don't click those kinds of surveys.

I was able to reach 10 dollars on timebucks recently and was able to cashout. I need to cashout a second time there to receive the money in my account. I need to earn at least 20 dollars total to transfer to my account basically.

I have 1250 points on toluna right now. The survey I completed worth 15000 points didn't pay me anymore.

I have 27,500+ coins on cointiply right now. I might reach 30,000 coins there soon.

I have 25 cents on paidverts right now. I am earning around 5 cents there every 24 hours right now.

 I have 48 points on lifepoints right now. This is because around 3 recent polls paid me.

I just uploaded a video to youtube. My last video had 1 view but youtube deleted that view so it has zero views now.

No comments:

Post a Comment