My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Friday, October 20, 2017

I was able to request a cashout from ptc-cash.info! That is great. I hope I receive the money. Then I will be 5 cents richer! That would be great. Of course that money will probably just be spent on transaction fees transferring my Paypal funds to my savings account, but oh well. At least when I transfer a lot of money I will still have more money as a result overall.

I am already at 8 cents on nightingale-ads.com! It's great! Soon I will be able to cashout again! That's terrific! I hope I get to cashout again soon. I seem to be earning 1 and a half cents a day there. Because of that I get to withdraw every twenty days! That's a big difference compared to other paid to click sites where I need to wait for three months or something before I get to an amount like 1 dollar for Paypal and get to cashout.

I hope I can earn enough referrals so that I can just work at paid to click instead of looking for a day job. Of course, this doesn't mean that I'm not currently looking for a day job. I still have my profile up on a job search website and I always charge my cellphone so I am ready to reply to any job offers that are given my way. I do try to go to job fairs whenever I can and try to look for any positions I can apply to. I also have my email address up on both Blogger and Youtube and even Tumblr in case anyone views there and has a job that they would like to offer me.

No comments:

Post a Comment