My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Monday, October 23, 2017

I haven't gotten any page views today. I got 2 bot comments on Youtube. My new view count there is now 10.

I'm going to try to collect from my Bitcoin faucets now. On weekdays I planned it so I would collect on 12nn, 6pm, and 12mn, but for the most part I've already reduced it to collecting only on 6pm and 12mn. I still get a few thousand satoshi this way anyway since I have increased my daily bonuses from daily logins by over 40 percent.

I'm going to try to click on paid to click ads today. I will do it later when I am in more of a mood. Though I guess I will click Neobux ads right now as an exception since it is more enjoyable to click their ads than any of the other sites since the ads load fast, only 5 seconds or so, and pay 1/10 of a cent each. Some of the other paid to click sites I go to require 30 seconds of viewing just for 1/10 of a cent in payments.

No comments:

Post a Comment