My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Tuesday, October 31, 2017

I'm almost halfway to a cashout at donkeymails.com! It's amazing since it's one of the few sites that are known to really pay. Once I get a dollar there I will officially be a dollar richer. It's great! Of course I don't really hope to get active referrals anymore since the minute amount of people becoming referrals of mine click only one or two ads or never click so my referral list gets clogged and some sites have a referral limit for free members so I end up worrying about having to buy a membership to increase my downline limit. Anyway it's still pretty good since I can earn an average of one or two cents per day on donkeymails.com. This is especially thanks to the paid to read emails which pay a quarter of a cent each and there are usually two or three of those coming in a single day.

No comments:

Post a Comment