My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Wednesday, October 25, 2017

I wasn't able to click most of my paid to click ads yesterday. I hope I can catch up today. I guess I just didn't feel like it yesterday.

I'm supposed to collect from my Bitcoin faucets later at 6pm. I hope I don't forget.

I haven't really gotten any emails lately offering me a job. I still have my profile on a job search site online anyway so that if anyone is interested they can find my cellphone number there to text me and my landline number and email are there also. I still don't change the descriptions on Blogger and my videos so that anyone can email me if they are interested in offering a job. I am also looking out for any openings on the job search site I use in case I find any jobs that I am qualified to do, but I haven't found any that I can actually do well personally. Hopefully I can find a blogging job or something where I can post like this and work part-time and earn 100 dollars a month, which is all I am looking for anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment