My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Thursday, October 12, 2017

I think I'd rather face the stress of company life than keep working here and on my other sites. Yes, I was facing stress from changing company policies daily, but at least I was making money and actually earning. My earnings here are too slow to be considered a real job, and I am always afraid of the websites closing. I also can't raise my paid to click income because no one wants to be my referral and when I try to increase my income on paid to click sites by joining more paid to click sites, they always close so I am left wasting months and months clicking ads to never be rewarded for my effort.

I need to find ways not only to possibly replace sites like Globaltestmarket if they close, but even add to those income sources since I'm not living a livable wage.

No comments:

Post a Comment