My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Thursday, October 12, 2017

I've been thinking about mistakes that I made when making money.

I should have just held on to my JFC shares five years ago instead of buying and selling. Around 5 years ago, JFC was at 95 pesos per share. It is 242 pesos per share now. If I had just held on to the shares instead of constantly trading, I would have doubled my money! That would have been great! I would have had double the money in stocks compared to the amount I have now.

I also never should have tried Bitcoin mining. After leaving my PC to mine overnight it now lags a lot. It's likely that some parts were burned from using too much processing power. Now I will have to think about buying a new PC much sooner than I would have needed to if I had never mined any Bitcoin.

No comments:

Post a Comment