My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Sunday, October 22, 2017

I received a page view today looking up my decision to update the style of my Youtube channel. I am planning to make my Youtube channel to be about making money only. I am mostly going to record the screen as I give guides on paid to click sites. If not that, I am going to make text posts that give instructions on how to make money.

I had to change the style of my channel because as I said, I suddenly had a big drop in view counts a few weeks ago where my current view count average is now zero views per video whereas I averaged 1 view per video a few months ago. I could have just kept making the content that got onto my "most viewed" category, but I noticed that I was getting smaller and smaller view counts for doing the same thing and it was clear that I was not going to get to 10,000 views the way I was going. Therefore I now make my Youtube channel's main point being to collect referrals instead of hoping to get paid by Adsense. I would say I just don't have the talent to get to the 10,000 view count on Youtube to start getting paid. I think I have to rely on getting referrals instead by uploading videos that would attract more targeted customers, people who are interested in things like paid to click and Bitcoin faucets and the Philippine stock market. I might also get into affiliate marketing in the future. I hope to make money with that too. Anyway, that is certainly the direction my channel is headed to now. It's now going to be purely about making money, especially making money online and any other ways I can think of to make money.

No comments:

Post a Comment