My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Thursday, October 19, 2017

Personally, I think the pay rate of 2captcha.com is already favorable. Earning 1 cent an hour is very good for an online job that doesn't require leaving the house and dressing up to ride the bus in the morning. The only issue with it is that it doesn't pay via Paypal. Its best payment processor is Payza, which I will still have to worry about verifying once I reach the 1,500 dollars mark (according to my calculations, I will probably reach it in around ten years).

At least 2captcha.com offers Bitcoin as a payment option. What I am thinking of doing is verifying my account with a local Bitcoin exchanger and just receive my payments via Bitcoin so I won't have to worry about verifying my Payza account. I think that would be good. The next problem would be having to verify my Bitcoin exchanger account. But for now, that is not really a worry since I haven't really earned enough Bitcoin to be able to cashout anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment