My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Thursday, October 12, 2017

I am done collecting from my Bitcoin faucets for this morning. I saw on the news that Bitcoin prices have exceeded 5,000 dollars per Bitcoin! This is amazing. I have 27,000 satoshi in my wallet already personally. I was able to profit from this rise in Bitcoin prices. I hope that what I heard about is true that 100 dollars worth of Bitcoin today will be worth 38,000 dollars after ten years! I have 1 dollar worth of Bitcoin already and from this report that will grow to 380 dollars worth after fifteen years, which is worth around 20,000 pesos. I can already buy a lot from that! Not to mention that I only got it by clicking for a few minutes on Bitcoin faucets without spending any of my own money to invest.

No comments:

Post a Comment