My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Wednesday, October 11, 2017

I am done clicking all the paid to click sites I should click today. I think I am going to collect from my Bitcoin faucets already so I won't have to collect later at 12mn. I only need 1/10th of a cent more and I can withdraw from my nightingale-ads.com account again! That really is amazing. I know I won't be able to get any referrals on paid to click sites anymore but at least I can still make a little money as a free member without a downline.

I read from some places that wad.ojooo.com is a scam sadly. From what I read, wad.ojooo.com only pays the first cashout but no longer pays anything once your minimum payout is at 6 dollars. I have a feeling that these reviews are right and maybe I shouldn't click there anymore, though I was able to get my first two dollars there without any problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment