My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Saturday, March 31, 2018

Eventually, all paid to click sites will lose their Paypal accounts and I guess I just have to get used to that. They can't really resort to using Payza anymore since Payza.com is closed. Maybe all of them will offer bitcoin payments in the future. I hope sites like Transferwire really take off. That way, I can just give my local back details to a paid to click site and Transferwire will convert my paid to click money to pesos for them and that money can be sent to my peso bank account directly. I hope that that becomes the future for paid to click sites once Paypal bans them all, which it will. I even think Paypal will declare bankruptcy and close after a few more years, so I hope all paid to click sites, survey sites, and data entry sites will start resorting to Transferwire direct deposits instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment