My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Wednesday, March 14, 2018

I was able to cashout from globaltestmarket today. That is great. I will end up with 2500 pesos in my Paypal account as a result. I think I will put 1,500 of that in the stock market then leave the other 1,000 pesos in the Paypal account in case I need to buy things with Paypal cash.

One thing I would like to try to buy with Paypal cash is a Donkeymails,com membership. I read that if you pay the site 150 dollars a year for a membership, you will end up with 180 dollars a year in profit! That is just from clicking ads and having zero referrals. That seems interesting! Essentially my money will grow by 17 percent in just one year! That seems like a good investment. 180 dollars a year is the most expensive Donkeymails.com membership. There are other memberships there that are cheaper but pay way less.

I am supposed to receive 10 dollars from a get paid to site by Friday or Saturday. I hope I get it! Then that will confirm to me that that site is not a scam, so I will continue clicking on it as a result. I hope that that site is not a scam since if I am seriuos about it, I can earn 8 cents a day from that site without investing! That is a good 2.4 dollars a month from that site alone, so I hope that that is not a scam.

No comments:

Post a Comment