My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Saturday, March 31, 2018

I was able to buy a mining contract on hashflare!

I finally figured it out and I just had to do a little bit of researching and work to figure it out.

Basically, the fees were not increasing when I had some transactions cancelled. What happens is that the price seems to be 1.20 dollars or something (that is the cheapest hash rate) but the contract is worth 1 year. so it gets multiplied by 12 into 14.4 dollars.

At first, I was surprised when I tried to buy 2.40 dollars worth of hash rate but the final price was 28.8 dollars worth of bitcoin. I assumed that I was being made to pay additional fees for the transactions I cancelled. What really happened was that the 2.40 dollars had to be paid for a minimum of 12 months so it totaled to 28.8 dollars.

So I understand it a lot better now. I should not have been so angry about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment