My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Saturday, March 24, 2018

Palmresearch keeps sending me 5 or so surveys a month and they all disqualify. I have never been paid even once for the eight or so months I have been a member there. I also marked yourvoice emails as junk since they all disqualify. Honestly, I wish these sites would stop sending me emails.

I also have to keep clearing out the inbox2cash emails I get on an eternal daily basis. They are a scam site and have never paid anyone, resulting in lots of people angry about their time having been wasted, but it still persists with its emails to this day. There's no way to stop their emails from coming and my junk mail folder just gets bloated from the overflow of all the inbox2cash scam emails.

The stock market is the lowest it's been for two years, according to what I read. I wouldn't really advise selling your shares if you can help it. After two or so years, it is likely that the blue chip stocks will rebound and you will probably end up with a 30 or 40 percent profit if you wait it out. Rather, right now is a great time to buy blue chip stocks, since they will be at bargain prices.

I am at 300 points on globaltestmarket already. I only need 1,000 points to cash out another 1,000 pesos. 1,500 pesos costs a bit fewer points compared to cashing out at 1,000 pesos, so I try to wait it out.


No comments:

Post a Comment