My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Wednesday, March 7, 2018

I now have 27,700 satoshi on freebitco.in. I am going to withdraw that money as soon as I hit 30,000 satoshi. I am not risking leaving that money in that account for it to earn interest. It took a very long time to accumulate that money. I have already withdrawn ten times from coinpot.co but I have never withdrawn even once from freebitco.in.

I haven't gotten any active referrals. The last referral I got was a referral on nightingale-ads.com which only clicked thrice and then abandoned their account, which is how all my referrals work.

The thing is, nightingale-ads.com only allows 100 referrals for a free account. So if people keep becoming referrals and become inactive immediately, I will run out of space. Good thing nightingale-ads.com has the option of deleting referrals. Once I reach 90 or so referrals, I will delete all the inactive ones.

I ended up clicking on paid to click ads today since I didn't have anything else to do. I still didn't do CAPTCHA entry work today since I really don't like to do that work and it is really not fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment