My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Tuesday, March 6, 2018

I recevied no views on this site for the past 24 hours. I also received no new emails and no new text messages offering me a job. The only emails I received were the usual bot emails from inbox2cash and so on that arrive everyday without fail and I received some spam ad text messages on my cellhphone trying to get me to pay for things.

The website I used to buy bitcoins from is permanently out of stock of bitcoins and have been out of stock for more than four months now. there are also no new forum posts there so maybe they blocked everyone from posting any.

I haven't looked at my stocks yet. I hope JFC inscreases in price again .It looks like my SMPH shares will only keep going down as time goes on. I am still ending up with a net profit from them since I bo0ught them a long time ago, but if their price makes me lose 20 percent I will sell them.

As I saisd here I think, I am going to put half of my paid to click and surveys earnings into the stock market. I am going to keep half of it in Paypal just in case I need Paypal money for one reason or another or some of my online cash accounts close. I am going to try to put 10,000 pesos into my wallet as soon as possible after I make some money in the stock market. This is so that I have some money safely saved in case all of my online money accounts close or have a security issue, making me lose all the money in them. The only risk I have with paper money is if I experience a fire, and I always have all the money stashed efficiently so I can run outside as fast as possible if the house burns down, plus I am pretty sure the house is insured so I can rebuild a cheaper version of the house if necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment