My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Thursday, March 8, 2018

I was unlucky with all the daily raffles today, as usual. I only won either 20 satoshi or 0.002 dollars, which are the lowest prizes.

There aren't any paidverts ads available yet. I hope some arrive at night since paidverts doesn't seem to give any ads for saturday and sunday. So this day is the last day of the week for me to earn money there, while I will end up in the negative on saturday and sunday since I will earn no money but will have the daily 0.001 tax removed from my money.

There were only 9 violet ads on Neobux today. Yesterday there were 16. Regardless, I hope that that site stays online for a long time so I can keep making money there.

The stock market is low today. JFC shares are 294php per share today, though they were 303php per share three days ago. I hope that the JFC price increases soon. BDO shares are at 151php per share, which is not a big difference compared to its 148php per share price a few days ago. I hope that JFC becomes 350php per share so I can withdraw 10,000 again and put it in my wallet.

I am also supposed to pay for SSS this month. I will probably do it on March 20 or March 25. I am supposed to pay 1,485 pesos per month. According to what I read, the fees will probably increase in April from paying 11 percent of the salary to 14 percent. I think the final SSS payment will be 17 percent of salary, but that will not be in effect for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment