My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Sunday, March 11, 2018

As usual, I didn't receive any texts or emails today offering me a job. I received the usual mesmerizing--mails.net bot emails. I also received the usual unwanted musicxray bot junk emails. There was a "daily" palmresearch survey which I clicked and then disqualified me.

I looked at my surveysavvy account and it seems I have 4 dollars there. I am going to create a dollar bank account and deposit the money there once I have 400 dollars in survey savvy. That site has the bright idea of not allowing paypal cashouts (because survey sites can't resist being a hassle for at least one reason), so I am forced to create a new savings account just to accomodate that snowflake website. I pretty much have no choice since 400 dollars is still 20,000 pesos and that its still a large amount of money since it can feed me for about 3 months if I also pay house taxes, groceries and utilities.

Globaltestmarket has now changed all its marketpoints into lifepoints, which is an unnecessary change as I've said. They haven't changed the rewards tab properly, so I can't cash out my lifepoints yet. I will probably have to wait for around six months before that tab gets fixed, and who knows? The site might close before then. So I don't really have any faith at all in being able to get my money there, especially after all these unnecessary and constant website changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment