My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Friday, March 2, 2018

There were 22 paid to click ads offered on paidverts in the morning. They were 2 0.002 ads and then a neverending truckload of 20 0.0005 ads, all requiring their own CAPTCHA. I don't really have a better joh to do, so I just completed all of those from having no choice. My account balance there is now 23 cents.

There wasn't a large volume of ads offered at night, which was what I expected.  I guess sometimes, the large volume of ads appears at daytime and sometimes at nighttime. There were only 3 or so 0.0005 ads at night today.

Nothing much changed in the stock market. JFC has even gotten higher prices than the price it was before. it's now at 297.400 per share while it was at 297php per share two days ago.

I really don't feel like clciking on cashtravel.info ads since the site is so slow. Everything about that site became worse after their server change. Despite that, it's still bearable if I am really patient with it.

I don't really feel like doing CAPTCHAs on 2captcha.com. I pretty much never use the site. Typing CAPTCHAs is mindless, boring, repetitive, dull work, and for extremely little pay. I got 2 referrals there but they only completed 1 or 2 CAPTCHAs and then never logged in again.

No comments:

Post a Comment