My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Thursday, March 1, 2018

I received 23 ads on paidverts today. There was a 0.004 ad, a 0.002 ad, and a 0.001 ad, followed by an endless truckload of annoying 0.0005 ads. They all required a CAPTCHA entry each, and it basically took forever. It was a process of clicking on mindless CAPTCHAs that felt like it took an eternity. Anyway, I ended up with 1.7 cents after all that.

I will decide to be paid in Bitcoin from that site instead of Payza. Then I will try to cash that out to BDO using buybitcoin.ph. That is, if the buybitcoin.ph site is still active. A site I buy bitcoin from using cellphone load, which is linked to that buybitcoin.ph site, has been completely out of stock for three months. I read there that people were saying that the site was not paying them their credits and that the site was a scam already. I haven't gone to the buybitcoin.ph site for months and I have a feeling that that site is not accessible right now. But at least the Bitcoins I own will still be safely in my Bitcoin wallet.

JFC is at 297php per share today. It might even hit 300php per share soon. As I said here, I sold 20 shares at 294php per share a few days ago. Maybe I should buy more shares since it seems that JFC is still on its way up.

SMPH shares are still tumbling downwards. I read news that SM profits have been pretty low lately. I am not sure what to do with my SMPH shares. I probably should have sold my SMPH shares a few months ago when the price was still at 165php per share. As of now, SMPH shares are at 153php per share. It seems that SMPH shares don't change in price as quickly as JFC shares do.

No comments:

Post a Comment