My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Friday, March 2, 2018

I don't have much to do today. There are no manga that come out on Saturday, and I was able to read the manga that I was awaiting on Friday and Thursday. Nothing much will happen today, so I think I am going to work more.

I watered my plants again since half of their water dried up over the course of two or three days. The weather is much hotter now.

It would probably be good for me to get a haircut again. It's better when my hair is very short and when it doesn't get too long.

I would really like to eat much less than I do now since I spend too much time in the washroom and rinsing my mouth with water after every meal. I think it would be better to spend the time I use eating, drinking, and going to the washroom for more productive endeavors. Maybe I should cut my eating to a third of what it is now.

I have a skin issue on my neck. I was told that I would be accompanied to a dermatologist for this. It looks like a continent is on my neck and the "continent" is red, raised skin. It seems to recede and become less noticeable when I take a bath.

No comments:

Post a Comment