My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Sunday, March 18, 2018

I think that if I buy memberships on jillsclickcorner, donkeymails, nightingale-ads, cashtravel, and clickersholiday, I will earn an additional 15 dollars a month. That is already net income after all expenses are deducted and that is income with zero referrals!

That is amazing! I wish I thought of it sooner that you can make great money on paid to click sites without referrals simply by upgrading your account.

Nightingale-ads even has a membership where you pay 3.5 dollars a month and you get paid 3.3 dollars a month without doing anything! That money is just automatically added to your account. Then you make even more money by clicking paid to click ads, and you end up earning around 6 dollars a month total from all this, even with zero referrals. I hope that other paid to click sites function the same way!

I would really like to try the donkeymails.com yearly membership. That will let me earn an additional 40 or so dollars a year so that is around and extra 3.3 dollars a month with zero referrals.

I really have high hopes for this idea of upgrading my paid to click accounts instead of waiting around to get referrals ,which will never happen basically. This kind of earnings may even mean that I will not need to post on my sites as often, so I can maybe just post once a month or something, or even just once every two months since I won't need referrals anymore.

If I buy memberships for ten paid to click sites, I can even earn 30 dollars a month! That's great! That's already almost 25 percent of the money I need to survive, even including utilities and groceries and house taxes as expenses.

No comments:

Post a Comment