My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Monday, March 19, 2018

I'm basically never going to get any referrals no matter how hard I try. So I've been thinking of how I can earn 100 dollars a month without having a single referral, by only using sites that allow Philippine members to earn (basically excluding the US-only sites that pay tons of money).

The first thing I thought of was buying tons of advertising on paidverts and earning 20 cents net for every dollar I spend on advertising there. I have a verified buybitcoins.ph account already, so I can just withdraw my earnings from this to my bitcoin wallet. This will essentially require me spending 500 dollars per month on advertising there to end up with 100 dollars net income which I will then put in my bitcoin wallet, reinvesting the remaining 500 dollars back into paidverts to earn again for the next month. This will probably work, the main problem I have with this is how I will put the initial 500 dollars a month into my account. I can't actually do this by getting bitcoin from my bitcoin wallet and putting it into my paidverts account. This is because the transaction fees will be massive and will probably eat all of my profits. Maybe I just need to do this once and then just reinvest my initial investment back into the site over and over, withdrawing the 100 dollars profit into my bitcoin wallet every month. That might work and I haven't tried it yet, but I actually don't have 500 dollars in my bitcoin wallet yet. I need to invest a large amount within one transaction to make the large transaction fee worth it. I think I can't just invest 500 dollars from Payza into my paidverts account since I think funding a paidverts account with Payza only works with a verified Payza account, and my Payza account is not verified yet.

The other method I thought of involves creating an account on 30+ active survey sites. Since the average earnings from an active survey site is 4 dollars a month, this will give me 120 dollars a month in earnings without referrals. The main problem is trying to find survey sites that are actually active. A lot of the sites I joined never sent the activation email, while some of the sites keep sending a few survey invitations per month and only reject me 100 percent of the time. Other survey sites I joined only give 5 or so surveys a year and it is too slow. Also, the vast majority of survey sites accept US members only.

The third thing I thought about is renting 200 or so referrals on Neobux and extending them all for 240 days, while also upgrading my account to Golden. From my estimate, this will give me 150 dollars or so a month, while I will have to deduct from that the money needed to extend all the referrals for another 240 days. This may actually work since the referrals there are more active than I thought, plus a Golden account will replace all the accounts that are inactive for five or more days. The thing is, you can't fund your account (for buying referrals, the extension for 240 days, and the membership) without a verified Payza account, and my Payza account is not verified yet. Because of the limits of the unverified account, I will also have to abandon the site at the point I end up earning 5,000 dollars total on my Payza account. This wouldn't be a headache at all if only Neobux still had its Paypal account.

The fourth idea is buying a coownership on a bitcoin miner and sharing renting a miner with 2 other people, paying 69,000 pesos as an initial investment. This investment will pay a net of around 210 dollars a month, deducting all the electricity expenses. It will take 7 or so months to regain the initial investment. There still has not been any word on whether or not 2 other people were already found to share the miner with, so there still isn't any call coming in saying to pay for the coownership already. The miner will mine Ethereum, so I will have to create a separate Ethereum wallet from the Bitcoin wallet and I will have to pay a transaction fee to an online exchanger to exchnge that Ethereum to Bitcoin before I can withdraw it to peso using buybitcoins.ph, taking away more of the potential net earnings. All things considered, this will make it possible to earn 200 dollars a month without any daily clicking or any kind of work or effort really. The main issue is I will have to file all sorts of paperwork with the BIR, getting a BIR certificate and attending the briefing for it, renewing that certificate every year, paying the monthly, quarterly, and yearly taxes, and having to print out and fill out three copies of a form that isn't available in banks and then paying the taxes at the banks, basically rinse and repeat forever. IT's the tax paying that's difficult. If I can just pay 178,000 pesos upfront, I will not have to share the miner with anyone else and will rent it alone.

My fifth idea is buying the most expensive monthly memberships on 30 paid to click sites. The most expensive monthly memberships will pay around a net of 3 dollars a month after deducting the membership fee, as long as I click all the ads everyday. If I do this for 30 paid to click sites, I will earn 100 dollars a month just by clicking ads on my computer. The main issue is finding 30 paid to click sites that will have this kind of paid membership that will make me earn 3 dollars net per month and which also pay out via Paypal and accept Paypal payments too. I know of around 10 sites I can do this with but I have no idea where to find 20 more.

Personally, the fifth option is my favorite since I can do it all with Paypal only and I won't have to deal with online exchangers converting Ethereum to Bitcoin and I won't have to deal with verifying my Payza account too and its stupid and complicated verification process since my Paypal account is already verified.

No comments:

Post a Comment