My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Thursday, March 29, 2018

Good thing the bitcoin faucets I use with a daily bonus have a Solvemedia CAPTCHA option. That CAPTCHA always works without fail, unlike Google's CAPTCHA which seems to have an issue every week. I wish Freebitco.in had a Solvemedia CAPTCHA option because I can't collect from that site because of the google CAPTCHA not working.

Shorte.st also now has a required CAPTCHA when logging in just like how the get paid to site I use also requires a CAPTCHA to login now. I guess it's not just the get paid to site I use that has that sudden change and I guess it's just a universal update that's been done to most sites on the internet. Maybe the get paid to site I use isn't going to close soon after all.

I am at 59 cents on paidverts.com already. As I said, I earn around 1 cent a day from that site. It's too little compared to how many BAP ads and 0.0005 ads I have to click each day, each requiring their own CAPTCHA. The main reason I still login to paidverts is so I can keep my account active since I have plans to invest there and hopefully earn 0.20 dollars for every dollar of investment. They actually reduced the possible profit from that site. Their previous promise was giving 0.50 dollars of profit for every dollar invested.

One thing I wonder a lot about is why is it not possible for faucets to pay in dollars and pay via Paypal? I've tried looking for a Paypal faucet and there is none, apart from one that doesn't work and doesn't pay. It would be so great if there were a faucet that paid via Paypal, but I guess that's just impossible. The only thing I have ever seen that comes close to that is the get paid to site I use now, which has a mining option that pays in USD and via Paypal.

No comments:

Post a Comment