My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Monday, March 12, 2018

I actually don't have ad monetization given to all my sites. This is mainly due to unnecessary and constant and bad changes to the websites I use.

Maybe I should look into creating my own website. I would have to deal with monthly hosting fees and such (I actually have no experience managing a paid website of my own), but maybe it will be a good idea. That will let me make money in ways that are not allowed by the sites I login to, since my sites will have their own rules and I can have more freedom in posting what I want to post.

I have around 20 posts ready once I am allowed to post on one of my sites again. I will be able to post there after April 18.

I don't really feel like looking at the stock market right now since I don't think there will be much of a change.

No comments:

Post a Comment