My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Tuesday, March 27, 2018

I now have 10,000 loyalty points on paidviewpoint, which is the highest amount of loyalty points possible. I still didn't get more surveys nor get paid more as a result. It's still the same experience I have with that site of earning 3 cents a day. That is even worse because when I started on that website, it used to pay 6 cents a day but now it only pays 3 cents a day. There are even days when there is no survey is available so I earn 0 there on that day.

I had no luck with any of the raffles I enter for the past few month now. I always end up getting the lowest prizes.

Apparently, I gained a new referral on 2captcha.com but that referral didn't do anything and is an inactive referral, so I didn't make any money from that anyway.

I think I am feeling more inspired to work more on 2captcha.com since I seem to have a few hours per day where I don't have any work to do. I think it would be good to have 2captcha.com as a work alternative to paid to click sites and for me to take that site more seriously.


No comments:

Post a Comment