My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Wednesday, March 7, 2018

I now have 9,000+ Loyalty points on paidviewpoint.com, which they say will increase the earnings I will have per survey, but nothing's changed. I still earn 3 cents every two days there. I guess that loyalty bonus only applies if you are given surveys that are outside of the 3 cents surveys, but those are the only surveys that that site has ever given since I have been a member.

My total now on paidverts.com is 28 cents, after that barrage of 40 0.005 dollar ads. That's still a very long way from 2 dollars, which is the minimum payout from that site.

As far as I know, Neobux is the only paid to click site left that pays 2 cents a day from ads only. All the other sites that pay that much are scams basically, especially the ones that both pay 2 cents per day and offer a Paypal payout option.

I clicked on some extra slideshows and I am now at 9.95 dollars on a get paid to site. I will probably be able to cashout after two days. I wasn't lucky with their daily lottery today and I only won 0.002 dollars from it today, the lowest prize. The luckiest I have ever been with that lottery is winning 10 cents.

There haven't been any peanutlabs surveys offered for around two weeks now. I even check for availability twice or thrice a day.

I think I am going to sell some JFC shares once they reach 350php per share or something. At that point, I will already have 10,000 after selling only 30 shares, and I will be able to put that money in my wallet.

No comments:

Post a Comment