My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Thursday, March 29, 2018

I had a problem with CAPTCHA recently. On around five paidverts ads, I was entering the CAPTCHA correctly according to the tab, but when I click "confirm," it says that the CAPTCHA was wrong. I had to do and redo this around five times for each ad. Freebitco.in also had the same problem and I had to enter a CAPTCHA correctly five times to get through and play the lottery.

Paidverts has been showing the same ad tons of times. It is called "World Mining" or something, and it autoplays an ad with audio as soon as you open the ad. It is very loud and I feel like closing that autoplay, but I have to do the CAPTCHA at the same time so I'm unable to. I must have seen that ad 200 times by now since it is just that same ad featured on that site over and over.

No comments:

Post a Comment