My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Friday, March 23, 2018

I got 2,500 pesos from globaltestmarket today, or 50 dollars. It took me eight months to earn that from the site, so I earn around 6 dollars a month from that site. I decided to put 2,000 of it in my bank account and convert the other 500 pesos into dollars. This is because I might use those 10 dollars to buy a yearly membership on a paid to click site.

I forgot to talk about that. I tried buying memberships on 3 paid to click sites. I had never tried it before, and I thought that the most expensive membership per month would surely give me the highest profits.

It was the wrong idea. The most expensive monthly memberships actually gave great profits only to people that have lots of referrals already or high CPM rates to their affiliate page.

I learned the hard way that the most profitable paid to click memberships, if you have zero referrals, is the cheapest yearly ones. These are usually worth 10 dollars for one year of membership.

With this 10 dollars yearly membership, you will probably earn 1.5 dollars a month. This is because there will be an extra 5 cents per day of ads which are premium ads. Calculating this, you will earn 18 dollars per year from a 10 dollars a year membership.

That is 8 dollars a year additional income, or around 66 cents a month. That is double the usual earnings from a paid to click site which pays around 30 cents a month for free accounts.

Essentially, if you pay this yearly membership on ten paid to click sites, you will earn an additional 80 dollars a year from a 100 dollars a year investment, which is almost double the investment. It's not too shabby for a job that has no thinking involved and is just clicking on links and waiting for a timer to run out.

For many of these paid to click sites, you can usually earn 6 cents a day with a membership if you are patient and click the free ads too and not just the premium ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment