My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Friday, March 2, 2018

I cooked some potato mojos today. I am glad that I am able to do this now and that I can cook basic meals now, especially fried chicken and fried pork and fried and boiled eggs.

I need to pay my SSS payment for this month of March. I think I am going to keep paying up until age 65 so I will hopefully end up with higher pension rates.

I read that I need 2 valid IDs if I want to get my Pag-ibig funds and cash them out as a check when I turn 60 years old. I think I am going to apply for a senior citizen card to combine with my SSS ID. That is the only valid ID I have that isn't expired.

I think I am going to cook en egg tomorrow. I am not sure what to do with it. Maybe I will turn it into a banana pancake if there are 2 bananas available. Though just plain boiled eggs will be fine too. I usually just make soft-boiled eggs so it does not take too long.

I did my usual pushups today and brushed my teeth and took a bath and rested after doing my work for today.

I am waiting for a manga chapter to come out. One chapter I was looking forward to was already online a few hours ago and I already read it. I am waiting for a different manga to be released online. Usually it is available on Friday, but it is almost 11pm and it is strange that it is not yet available.

No comments:

Post a Comment