My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Thursday, March 1, 2018

I think I am going to quit streaming sites for good. This will leave me with more time to do things in the real world, take care of and appreciate my plants, take better care of my health, call people on the phone more, and be able to do more of my work, which I have been neglecting a bit lately.

I think I am also going to stop buying Mcdonald's now. I spent 6000 pesos on Mcdonald's for the month of February, and I looked and saw that I am all out of extra money in my bag. Quitting Mcdonald's will get me to do more cooking and rely on more homecooked food. It will also leave me more free to do things since when I have food delivered, I have to make my room quiet so I can hear the doorbell. In addition to that, I usually end up having to wash my hands a lot because money is dirty and I will get sick if I don't do it.

I had to replace the water for both of my plants today because they have dried up already. The newer plants even had absolutely no water for a day or so, and I worried whether or not they are ok. Their leaves are still completely green, but I have a feeling that that affected their health and made them weaker.

I read that you can prevent a lot of tooth decay by rinsing your mouth with water whenever you eat something. I have been doing that and I don't seem to have any teeth hurting from tooth decay. I just swallow the water I rinse my mouth with so I don't have to go to the sink all the time. I am planning to go to the dentist in November this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment