My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Saturday, March 3, 2018

There was a massive slowdown on Paidverts.com today. Each ad required tons of refreshing before the CAPTCHA and the confirmation would work. On top of that, there were basically no paid ads today again and everything was just BAP ads that pay nothing. There was just one paid ad and that was a 0.001 ad. Of course, while this is happening, I have to deal with paying a tax of 100 BAP per day and 0.001 in cash per day, so all the money I earned today will just go to taxes tomorrow.

I just did the usual today, being forced to increase the daily bonus for bitcoin faucets, doing the daily poll on a get paid to site, clicking Neobux ads, and clicking paidverts BAP ads since I can't find a better job.

I still have zero active referrals and I still have zero ebooks sold. My shorte.st income is still at 0.0022 dollars and I need to earn 100 dollars there before I can cashout. Honestly, I don't think I will ever get that far with it.

There are no paidviewpoint surveys available today. I am almost at 9000 loyalty points there but since there are no surveys offered outside of the site's own 3 cent surveys, I'm pretty sure the loyalty points are useless.

No comments:

Post a Comment