My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Thursday, March 1, 2018

Thankfully the CAPTCHA started working properly again. I have no idea how. I was able to collect from freebitco.in and moon faucets.

I logged in to paidverts and they gave me a 2-cent ad. Because of that, I earned a total of 3.7 cents from paidverts today. I ended up losing 40 BAP points as a result. I am now back to BAP Group 0 and have around 1,560 BAP points. By tomorrow, I will lose another 100 or so BAP points, and I will gain from the daily BAP bonus and the BAP ads a total of 160+ BAP points, so I will end up with a rough total of 1,620 points if I click everything. Hopefully I earn enough BAP points so I don't end up teetering between group 1 and group 0 when receiving ads and paying the taxes. That might take a few more weeks of earning 50 BAP a day. I don't really hope to get to BAP group 2 since that will require 10,000 more BAP points and that is basically impossible.

3.7 cents a day is very unusual earnings for a paid to click site. I think that Paidverts is probably the best paid to click site I am a member of right now since it is possible to cash out via Bitcoin and not just Payza (I despise Payza). According to what I read, tons of their users left when paidverts lost their Paypal account and I can see why. If it were possible to purchase advertising and cashout with Paypal on paidverts, it would make it possible to earn hundreds of dollars a month without any referrals and without needing to think about verifying other payment processors and without worrying about the cash limits on unverified accounts on such payment processors. It would have made paidverts practically a perfect paid to click site without any close competition.

No comments:

Post a Comment