My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Friday, March 2, 2018

The person who asked me about how to make money on donkeymails.com didn't reply anymore.

I got a referral on nightingale-ads.com. I received 0.005 dollars worth of points as a result. The person clicked 3 times and never logged in again, which is the usual for my referral activity.

I seem to have gotten 2 additional clicks on shorte.st. The account balance I have there now is 0.0022 dollars.

I still have sold zero ebooks.

Maybe paidverts.com has new ads available now. It will probably be the usual barrage of 0.0005 ads which are not fun in any way to click. Anyway, I better get to that.

I earned 1.4 cents on Noebux today. I used my points to extend 2 referrals for 240 more days. I think I will make it in time to extend another referral for 240 days using points only. I will have no choice but to let the two other referrals expire.

No comments:

Post a Comment