My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Thursday, March 1, 2018

I've gotten zero ebook sales so far, my shorte.st account is still at 0.0012 dollars, I have gotten zero bitcoin donations, and I have gotten zero new referrals for the past two months.

Globaltestmarket sent me another survey reminder a while ago. It was the same survey that was not possible to open on a laptop and requires a smartphone. Therefore it didn't even pay me 5 disqualification points.

I'm waiting for the stock market to go down again so I can buy more JFC shares. But I have a feeling the stock market won't be tanking again for a pretty long time. I guess I should just buy JFC shares at 297php per share anyway and hope for the best. It will probably be at 350php per share by December of this year, so I will get massive profits by just buying it and holding.

I seem to be getting views and nothing else by posting on this site. Another site I post on hasn't even gotten a single view for months. It's just not profitable to post here. Maybe I should just spend more time clicking more paid to click ads instead. Cocoads seems to be promoting certain sites through its paid to read emails. I am thinking of joining those sites and abandon two sites I am currently clicking on, which are wad.ojooo.com and pandaclix.

No comments:

Post a Comment