My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Tuesday, April 24, 2018

So I tried the adzcash.info membership and it seems to be a big ripoff. It's only possible to earn 0.6 cents a day with a monthly membership costing 99 cents per month, so you end up earning only 18 cents a month and paying 99 cents a month, making you lose money. I had thought that it would be possible to earn 5 cents a day from the premium membership there, but I was wrong.

The strategy I can think of with this is you should earn 1 dollar first as a free member and then pay for the 85 cents membership and cash out 1 dollar, so you end up earning a net of 15 cents from all of this. But the problem with that is, it's only possible to earn around 0.1 cents a day as a free member, so it seems to be pretty impossible to reach 1 dollar there. I wish there was any kind of review online about how the adzcash.info membership works. Anyway, I wasted 1 dollar of my money and I am pretty much never getting it back.

I don't know, it just seems like such a bad deal to buy the membership there. Or maybe the high-value premium ads haven't been loaded to my account yet since I only became a premium member a few hours ago. Anyway, I will check and see by tomorrow. Hopefully there are actually more premium ads that pay around 5 cents a day instead of the 0.6 cents a day that was offered to me as ads today.

No comments:

Post a Comment