My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Wednesday, April 25, 2018

I have just collected from moon faucets. I am at 8000 satoshi on coinpot already! This is great. Only 2000 more and I will get to cashout again.

I am going to try to collect again later at 4pm. I don't really feel like collecting at 3pm.

I made a mistake and downloaded a ripple wallet that people online said was a fake wallet. It was because there were almost no reviews of it online about whether it was a scam or not, and it gave 20 free ripple too, so I was naive and downloaded it. It has no official twitter page or forum and merely redirects to the Electrum official twitter page, among other things, so people online said it was not a legitimate program. Thankfully, according to what I read, for the most part, as long as you just downloaded something and did not allow it to make authorized changes to your computer - and you delete the downloaded file immediately - you should be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment