My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Friday, April 27, 2018

I just collected again from moon faucets a few minutes ago. I am going to try to collect again after three hours if I remember to do so.

I also updated my resume and set of skills on a job search website. I pretty much never get any job offers there for jobs I can do, but I still try to keep my resume new there anyway.

For titanmine.net, it seems that withdrawals take a few hours to show up on your bitcoin wallet. That's my experience. As I have said, some people online say that it took them 15 days or so to get paid by titanmine.

My dogeminer.cc wallet has 4.9 total doge right now. I hope that that site stays online so I can keep making money from it.

I wish that titanmine also had a faucet option so that it would be possible to make withdrawing happen a bit faster by adding some satoshi per hour to your account with a faucet.

No comments:

Post a Comment