My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Sunday, April 22, 2018

Maybe it would have been better if I collected satoshi at 4pm two hours ago, but I don't really feel like it. Maybe I will just collect at 7pm.

There were no surveys offered today on any of the sites I am a member of. I think I have joined 8 or so survey sites but only 3 or 4 of them are active. The rest never give any surveys at all.

I was able to earn around 7 cents today on paid to click. This is great!

I will soon have an additional 1 dollar worth of bitcoins because of donkeymails.com. I guess this isn't too bad. Because of their new bitcoin payment method, I won't have to worry about where and how I will buy bitcoins in the future, since I can just get those from them for free.

As I said, I am planning on storing 2 million litoshi offline. I already have 100 DOGE offline and I am excited about it. I am holding that DOGE for about 15 years. I wonder what its price will be by that time.

No comments:

Post a Comment