My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Thursday, April 26, 2018

The view count on this site seems to be stuck for the past 48 or so hours. I hope it gets fixed soon. The view counter is very important for this site. It makes me look like I have gained a following instead of not showing any views, combined with this site having no followers, which makes it look barren.

I am probably going to collect from moon faucets today at 1pm, 5pm, and 12mn. I usually only collect thrice a day now because a lot of my time is spent clicking on a traffic exchange site. It is pretty cool since that traffic exchange site not only gives me free site visits for clicking there, but it pays me satoshi at the same time too! The earnings there are really good at around 600 satoshi per day. The catch is that the minimum cashout amount is 100,000 satoshi, so I have to click for six or so months to reach that amount. It takes twice as long as paid to click sites, where you click for 100 days to get paid.

No comments:

Post a Comment