My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Friday, April 27, 2018

I'm actually thinking of deleting my email address on all my sites. I've been posting on this site and other sites for over a year and have never gotten a single legitimate job offer. I think I should give up on that.

I am trying to find new ways to make money that pay via Paypal or Perfectmoney and don't depend on cryptocurrency.

This is mainly for two reasons - because there is a lot of news about banks closing accounts and banning people when they have bitcoin transactions, and because the Philippines can just ban bitcoin at anytime which would make all of my savings in cryptocurrency have a value of zero. It can happen at anytime so I don't really include my money in cryptocurrency as part of my net worth.

No comments:

Post a Comment