My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Monday, April 23, 2018

I was able to request a cashout from ngrevshare! This is great! I was able to reach 60 cents there so I was able to cashout. There is a 5 percent fee there so I will be getting a net of 57 cents. This is great!

I just collected from moon faucets a few minutes ago. I am planning to collect there again after five hours, at around 7pm. After that, I will probably collect again at midnight.

I think the stock market is down right now. It might be a good time to buy shares right now. JFC is still at the 290+php per share so it is still pretty high. If its price becomes 270php per share again like what happened a few weeks ago, that might be a good time to buy.

I am probably going to be able to cashout from yohoclicks in around 18 days. Then I will have another dollar in my Paypal account! That is great!

I am going to receive 1 dollar worth of bitcoins from donkeymails after around 25 days if I click every day.


No comments:

Post a Comment