My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Wednesday, April 25, 2018

I earned around 1.2 cents from paidverts today, which is the average earnings I earn from that site per day. I hope that I succeed with logging in there for 90 days in a row, so I will get a 1000 points or so AP bonus. That will make my AP there to be around 2,643, and that might be enough to put me in the top 5 percent of AP, which will give me 2-cent ads daily. That would be great and I would earn 3.5 cents a day as a result. Although it is probably not true that I will be in the top 5 percent of AP there after I get that 1000 AP reward. The top 5 percent there probably have thousands more than 2,643 AP and probably gained it by doing pretty much all the achievements there are on that site. So I should just be realistic and expect to earn no more than 1.2 cents a day from paidverts constantly.

Apart from that survey today that disqualified me, there are no other surveys offered to me today. I am going to try to logon to some of the other survey sites I joined. Maybe those sites just don't offer surveys via email and you need to visit their site personally to get surveys. That was the case with paidviewpoint for about a year so maybe those survey sites work the same way.

No comments:

Post a Comment