My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Thursday, April 26, 2018

I just withdrew 50,000 satoshi from titanmine.net yesterday and I already have 9,000 satoshi there again today! It is pretty great. After two or so more days, I will be able to request another cashout there! It's a great and legitimate site since its minimum cashout is only 20,000 satoshi, unlike the minimum cashout from hashflare which is a ridiculous 3 million satoshi. I think when I start making a lot of money from titanmine, I am going to use my funds there to fund my hashflare account. Hashflare isn't a scam at all and is far more trustworthy than titanmine.net. It's just that their minimum payout is ridiculous.

I think over time, I am going to make cloud mining my main career. I am going to leave certain industries behind like paid to click and focus on cloud mining only. Cloud mining is so much easier than paid to click because there is no work involved and I don't have to worry about collecting referrals. The main challenges with cloud mining are finding sites that are not scams and finding ways to convert the BTC into PHP.

No comments:

Post a Comment